Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pink House

Ever since I received the "Pink House" catalog, I have been restless.
I was quite oblivious of the brand until a friend sent it over knowing my style and preferences when it comes to dresses and skirts, and especially ruffles. Why restless? Because every single piece is gorgeous. I mean "eye-widening, heart thumping and mouth drooling gorgeous", if you know what I mean.

Fabulous! The ruffled denim jacket paired with the dress is quite eye-catching!

Look at the stunning lace on the shirt and cape!


As a person dangerously obsessed with ruffles, and a heavily tilted on the romantic side, this is my haven.
I selected the ones I like the most and really, honestly believe {and hope} to make at least one of these for the upcoming spring.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

these pieces ooze romance with a touch of playfulness don't you think? My husband would love to see me wear clothing like this (he's quite the romantic) but I'm such a casual (i.e. boring) dresser. I don't think I could pull these off. :)

harmony and rosie said...

I'd never heard of this brand either, will have to investigate!
x

cristina said...

you are quite right to be obsessed with the ruffles :)) this style is amazing and gorgeous. i want to let you know that i'll steel from your pics and make smthg for me in the future :) can you put some more pics like these, please please please?

Unknown said...

I'm always looking at ruffles and frills, too, somehow they make garments so much more romantic! And let's not forget utterly feminine, too! Lucky you, at least you know how to sew you own things Maya ;-) Good for you!

Unknown said...

I'm always looking at ruffles and frills, too, somehow they make garments so much more romantic! And let's not forget utterly feminine, too! Lucky you, at least you know how to sew you own things Maya ;-) Good for you!

Serendipity Handmade + Vintage said...

I love those tiered skirts...so bohemian. I'm into the look too. I definitely need to get this catalog.